Cloud IaaS using OpenStack, NFV and SDN use cases.
Sadique is working as Senior Cloud Success Architect and plays a vital role in architecting, building, implementing and supporting complex cloud IaaS solutions for enterprises and communication service providers, using open source technologies, primarily concentrating on Openstack and Virtualization with a 360 degree knowledge and experience of core Red Hat Enterprise Linux, clustering, storage and networking.
Area of Expertise,
- Cloud IaaS implementation, design and support using Openstack.
- Virtualization RHEV, VMware and etc
- Skilled in Virtualization and cloud with continuous working experience starting with RHEL/CentOS + Xen/UML back in 2003, RHEL+ KVM, RHEV, VMware, HyperV and Openstack.
- Designing and supporting Networking, storage and High Availability solutions.
- Expert level knowledge on Linux, especially Red Hat Enterprise Linux.