Cleura is one of the leading European providers of IT infrastructure services based on Open Source. Our company provides public, compliant, private and hybrid cloud solutions based on OpenStack and has data centres around the world. We are a fast-growing company and a European leader in infrastructure as a service. We love having fun and working hard. We live to get that smile on our customer's faces when we solve a problem or simply provide something better than expected. That’s in fact why we go to work the next day.
Cleura is part of Iver, meaning that we have more than 1500 colleagues to support us in reaching our goals of becoming the primary European Compliant IaaS alternative.
What's this gig about?
Our mission is to have the most satisfied and cloud mature customers, and we are looking for a strong team-builder and growth agent to join our team as a People and Process Manager (PPM). We want you to be passionate about people, a modern way of working and customers. You are having a truly entrepreneurial attitude that will be crucial for this role, we are building a new organization for long-term growth. If you succeed in this role, there are good career opportunities within Cleura and Iver Group.
This team loves Open source! We primarily use Open-source technologies, engage in the communities, and enjoy contributing back when we can. We aspire to work in an agile way, when it's relevant. We are disciplined in our daily work since we are a highly remote and field oriented team when it comes to testing changes. Since this is a knowledge business to a large extent the best way of growing the team is controlled and organically, and we spend a lot of time to train new people who join the team to ensure we know our stuff well. We also believe in continuous learning, we adjust how we work together via retrospectives, and 10% of our working hours are dedicated to education.
What will I be working on?
Our Customer Engagement team is our customer front facing domain that handles multiple roles and responsibilities such as, new sales opportunities, customer expansion sales, customer onboarding, service portfolio management, education, customer success and service delivery management.
The PPM coordinates this team and its activities with agile way of work methods and tools. We are a hybrid/remote team, you need to approach the Human Relation bits of the Customer Engagement Team in a modern way.
The PPM works side-by-side with the Head of Customer Engagement to ensure:
- High employee satisfaction and effective work-life balance in a highly demanding and hybrid workplace.
- Adoption and continuous development of agile work tools and methods where it makes sense to support a mixed remote and field organisation.
- Discipline in working with OKRs, KanBan, time reporting, work logs and reporting.
- Collection and analysis of employee needs and feedback. Present findings and initiatives ion a regular basis.
- Together with our domains, develop and improve ways of working with employee satisfaction.
What should I bring?
- You should have experience in, and a clear understanding of a modern way of work and the demands it has on organisations and people in a modern, agile, remote engagement.
- Obsession with employee experience and success in a customer-facing context.
- You should have the confidence to challenge people to think about their approach to the modern work place and embrace change.
- Fluent communication skills in Swedish and English - spoken & written. We document everything, so this is important to us.
- You should be comfortable communicating with people of varying backgrounds and creeds as well in varying sizes of groups.
Everything else — everything that follows — is a bonus.
- Experience within sales and transformation-driven teams from the As-A-Service industry
- Experience in communicating the values of an agile way of work and remote/hybrid workplace
- Profound practical IT experience, especially expertise with presentation and spreadsheet tools
- Proven track record of having engage in transforming work practices to generate employee growth results
- Proficiency and current experience with agile methods and tools, such as, Kanban, Lean, Jira, Asana, etc.
- Work and lead OKR development, completion and retrospective work.
Nope. Our selection process will consider prior experience and proven skills equal to a master's degree.
Technical Certifications in OKRs and agile methodologies are beneficial.
Who would be my direct manager?
Mikael Nerde VP, Head of Customer Engagement
What we offer
- Cleura has signed a corporate bargaining agreement with Almega with all benefits and insurances that it entails.
- Full-time position with 6-months probationary period
- Leave Policy: 6 weeks paid vacation as an employee and 4 weeks paid vacation as a contractor
- Yearly wellness allowance of SEK 5000 as employee
- : Work everywhere you want from the EU, and whenever you want, as long as you're working a minimum of 40 hours a week and according to the company and project needs
How's work at Cleura?
We're growing pretty quickly at this stage, in customers, revenue, and headcount. We have recently been acquired by Iver, but continue to operate as a separate unit under the Iver umbrella. That said, we're also solidly profitable. The company has existed for more than 15 years, so don't expect cash-burning startup insanity. This is all a good position to be in, but to be candid, just like any other company, we're not perfect.
As a company, we strive to improve and perfect the structure of how we collaborate and communicate. Still, we're not quite where we want to be in that regard. We have to set a pretty high bar here for ourselves, given that our role in the market comes with a great deal of responsibility. So, we are actively looking for people who come with an open mindset and work hard with our continuous improvement.
Suppose you have specific technical expertise on an issue that another team of colleagues is working on. In that case, you should expect to be asked to contribute your knowledge to solve the problem — just as you will expect to get that same support from them, when you have an issue of your own to resolve.
Cleura has signed a Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Swedish entity and is part of Iver AB.
I'm interested. What's next?
We'd like to hear from you! And we have a few additional questions we would like to ask you. We will start reviewing the applications and invite the selected candidates for interviews.
Ready to go? Then please click the Apply for this Job button below.
Type of Employment
Cleura HQ at Blekingegatan 1, 371 57 Karlskrona, Remote, or at any of Iver Group offices available at https://www.iver.com/om-iver/vara-kontor/#Sverige
Start Date: Immediate/at your earliest convenience