Cleura is one of the leading European providers of IT infrastructure services based on Open Source. Our company provides public, compliant, private and hybrid cloud solutions based on OpenStack and has data centres around the world. We are a fast-growing company and a European leader in infrastructure as a service. We love having fun and working hard. We live to get that smile on our customer's faces when we solve a problem or simply provide something better than expected. That’s in fact why we go to work the next day.
Cleura is part of Iver, meaning that we have more than 1500 colleagues to support us in reaching our goals of becoming the primary European Compliant IaaS alternative.
There are endless opportunities at Cleura/Iver if you in the future would like to develop in any other area within the company/group. We strive for everyone to be engaged and aligned with your personal drivers.
About the team:
You will be a part of QA team at Cleura that is responsible for upholding certificates within the range of standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 22301.
About the Role:
As a Quality and Resilience Manager at Cleura, you will be responsible for establishing, developing, and maintaining the following processes within the Company:
- ITIL framework (Incident, Change & Problem)
- Internal Audits
- External Audits
- Risk analysis in general but also specific analysis (Pestle / SWOT / Business Impact Analysis)
Your daily tasks will include working closely with many colleagues both within Cleura and our owner Iver AB.
We are a diverse company with more than 15 nationalities, remote teams, and a friendly atmosphere and way-of-working. You will need to adapt to, and embrace, differences with all your heart.
Requirement/ Must have
- Excellent social skills and a team player.
- Long experience of working with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Excellent skill to structure the data.
- Fluent in spoken and written English language.
- Written and spoken Swedish skills preferred.
- Proven ability to fulfil and follow-up on objectives and tasks.
What you can learn at Cleura in the journey ahead
- Getting experience and knowledge about:
- ISO 22301
- Team development
- Cloud Computing
- European laws and regulations such as C5, PCI, SOC, Basel II/III, Solvens II/III, GDPR.
We expect you to grasp on to these as time goes by.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading complex projects
- Profound practical IT experience, especially expertise with project, presentation and spreadsheet tools
- Practical and current working experience with agile methods and tools, such as Scrum, Lean, Jira, Asana, etc.
- Experience with governance methodologies within service environments
- Strong verbal, written communication and listening skills in English
- Preferably a University degree
- Preferably ITIL v4 foundation certification
- Preferably experience with an As-A-Service Business
- Preferably experience with Data Privacy regulations
- Preferably fluent in Swedish
- You are well-organised and structured
- You have the ability to work accurately under pressure
- You are very organised and quality conscious
What we offer
- Full-time position with 6-months probationary period.
- Leave Policy : 6 weeks vacation.
- Yearly wellness allowance of SEK 5000 as employee
- Location: Stockholm, Karlskrona, Remote
- Salary: TBD
Who would be my direct manager?
Tony Hallén, Head of Quality Assurance
I'm interested. What's next?
We'd like to hear from you! We have a few questions we would like to ask you. We will start reviewing and inviting applications right away, so make sure you get yours in early.
We would like to encourage you to post a short video presenting yourself.
Type of Employment
Karlskrona / Stockholm (Flexibility to work from home) , Remote
Start Date: Immediate/at your earliest convenience