Cleura is one of the leading European provider of IT infrastructure services based on Open Source. Our company provides public, compliant, private and hybrid cloud solutions based on OpenStack and have data centers around the world. We are a fast growing company & European leaders in infrastructure as a service. We love having fun and working hard. We live to get that smile on our customers face when we solve a problem or simply provide something better than expected. That’s in fact why we go to work the next day.
Cleura is part of Iver , meaning that we have more than 1200 colleagues to support us in reaching our goals of becoming the primary European IaaS alternative.
About the Role :
- You will perform infrastructure operational activities which include configuration, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- You will contribute to the design and implementation of cloud services provided to the end-users.
- You are encouraged to actively work and be part of open source community.
- You are also encouraged to work actively on CI/CD jobs and pipelines improvement as well as continuously improving internal monitoring and service portfolio.
About the team:
- We love Open source! We primarily use Open-source technologies and enjoy contributing back when we can.
- We work in an agile way, when it's relevant.
- We are disciplined when it comes to testing changes.
- We have fun at work. Work hard, play hard….
- We spend time to train new people who join the team and adjust how we work together via retrospectives. 10% of our working hours are dedicated to Education. You get to sit in the school bench or even hold the teacher stick yourself.
- You will be an escalation point and deal with non-ordinary cases. With that you will be given an opportunity to improve services and operations to prevent common escalations happening in the future.
- Manage existing deployments and roll-out new ones using OpenStack-Ansible
- Actively interact with upstream community regarding found issues or development of new features.
- Design and deliver new OpenStack services to the company's portfolio
Requirement/ Must have :
- Experience with OpenStack, Ceph and infrastructure operations
- Scripting experience with common languages such as Python or Bash.
- Experience with Configuration Management (Ansible)
Good to have:
- Experience with Container management (LXC, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good to have certifications like COA, RHCE, LPI
- Knowledge on working with ITIL Processes and Agile methodologies.
- Genuinely interested in new technologies, software or hardware.
- Well-organised and structured.
What we offer:
- Full-time position with 6-months probationary period.
- Leave Policy : 6 weeks vacation.
- Remote work : Work everywhere you want from the EU, and whenever you want, as long as you're working 40 hours a week in 5 days.
I'm interested. What's next?
We'd like to hear from you! We have a few questions we would like to ask you. You'll be able to apply for this position until 30th September 2022. We will start reviewing and inviting applications right away, so make sure you get yours in early.
Type of Employment :Full time position
If you live in Sweden or Germany, you would be directly employed by Cleura or our German subsidiary.
If you live in any country other than Sweden or Germany (but within EU), we will enter into a contractor agreement as applicable to the legal situation in your country. If a contractor agreement doesn't suit you, we'll work with our group for possible alternative locations
Salary and compensation will be negotiated during the interview process.
Location : Flexible remote
Start Date : Immediate / at your earliest convenience