Would you like to be part of something really good?
Elastx is a public cloud provider based in Sweden. We produce and manage our services and our aim is to be a strong alternative to the big cloud providers. This is why we need to ramp up with some really heavy cloud engineers.
We have a thing for open source, automation and sustainability. By teaming up with Elastx you are joning an ambitious company with other talented people that are keen to share their knowledge.
If you have a strong passion for technology and would like to be part of a company with high etics and morale you should reach out to us.
What will you be doing at Elastx?
You will be part of our Infra team that builds and operates our services. We handle everything from hardware to maintaining our platform and services. Our underlying infrastructure is running on Linux and we are heavily invested in Cloud Native landscape (CNCF and Linux foundation members). Amongst others you will be:
- Building services that are automated.
- Working with Infrastructure as Code
- High focus on security by design
- Share your knowledge and make others awesome as well!
Skills that could be of great use:
- Linux, Linux.., we like it!
- OpenStack skills. We are running vanilla. Operation and/or Developer
- Nice if you have Kubernetes and Cloud Native experience (not mandatory for this position).
- IaC. We work a lot internally with Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with Prometheus and ELK!
- We prefer that you have general Datacenter experience (Network, storage, server).
- You know Python or some developer experience.
...foremost it's your attitude.
What do we offer?
I chance to work in a smaller company with other great tech guys. We also offer to work remotely (only EU based citizens).
Elastx offers a Swedish cloud platform for business-critical services with sensitive data. Our service spirit is our pride, quick response and a genuine commitment make us unique and our customers safe. With a stable and technically advanced cloud platform, we build better and more secure services together. Our Infrastructure spanes over three availability zones in Sweden.