If you really want to design and create new offerings, make it with us!
We are an innovative organization within Siemens with the aim of enabling financial offers with IOT solutions. Based on machine connectivity, our goal is to create a portfolio that enables robust, trustworthy and secure transmission of relevant machine data.
Our team discovers the relevant portfolio elements & architectural solutions to solve customer demands coming from financial institutes. We establish contact to this potential new customer segment for Siemens Factory Automation and develop appropriate scalable solutions.
Be a part of our architecture and development team, discover and develop solutions for to IoT-ize Financial Products.
What part will you play?
- You will be part of a new team in the field of DDX
- You define general software and solution architecture
- You bring some of the following skills and knowledge with you
- Awareness of Mindsphere, in general cloud offerings is beneficial as well as modules and API - SW standards
- Practice with AWS, Azure, Mindsphere is a must
- MQTT, OPC UA is not new to you and have a favor to IoT solutions
- Mathematical modelling, statistics knowledge
- Time Series Data, Data Lakes
- You assess the technical feasibility of requirements for your focus area:
- Cloud infrastructure and data modelling Machine/device connectivity
- You design and develop future-oriented solutions that extends the current Siemens portfolio towards financial institutes
- You build up prototypes quickly from scratch and evaluate the ideas in discussion with our customer and internal stakeholders
- Beyond that you get involved in communities and establish a knowledge base in which your work is significantly incorporated
What you need to make real what matters.
- Master’s degree in computer science – software engineering or equivalent education in a technical field, e.g., computer science, mathematics or data engineering.
- You do have several years experiences with digital solution development in cloud-based, data analytics related software or services enable offerings
- You are familiar with Safe 5 for Lean Enterprises & Lean Startup systematics
- You have the ability to translate customer needs to solution design and understand technology impact
- Above that you are self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- You bring additional experience in change or stakeholder management through experience in project management or consulting
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain trustful relationships in an international team and within an ecosystem of internal and external partners
- A high degree of creativity, open-mindedness, self-initiative as well as fluency in English complete your profile
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.