As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for several ongoing initiatives within the marketing team:
- Support the Foundation events team by leading the management of the Travel Support Program and Visa distribution process as well as additional event management tasks
- Provide general website content updates to coordinate with content campaigns, event announcements and general day-to-day improvements
- Support content creation and syndication for the OpenStack online publication, Superuser (viewable at superuser.openstack.org) as well as OpenStack Foundation project blogs
- Build relationships and communicate with OpenStack Foundation community members around the Summit and other ongoing programs
- Create content around open infrastructure case studies
- Interested in working in the tech industry. Bonus if you have interests specific to cloud computing or open source.
- Understanding of the complexities of marketing to a global audience
- Professional experience or coursework in analytics a strong plus
- Familiarity with HTML a plus
- Chinese language skills a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Self motivated, proactive, and collaborative
- Enthusiastic and positive
The Foundation offers a unique learning opportunity for a student or a recent graduate to work directly with marketers and executives from many of the world's largest tech companies and rapidly growing tech startups.