The ideal addition to our team is someone who truly loves technology. We’re leading the way for building, supporting and engineering new cloud infrastructures in Turkey. We love exploring new tech and seeing what it can do for our clients. We spend a great deal of our time "in the trenches" getting our hands dirty.
If you want to work in a company where you are proud of the product you build and keen on customer satisfaction, we are looking for a System Administrator that will have the following responsibilities:
• Contribute to installation, migration, updates and integration of OpenStack services and modules.
• Maintaining system's current infrastructure such as Web application servers, DNS servers, monitoring services, etc.
• Experience working, configuring and building tools for process automation and management.
• Troubleshoots problems, respond to escalation, actively perform an investigation and implement the solution.
• Planning, coordinating and executing technical processes.
• Maintaining network and system security.
• Evaluating and modifying system's performance, system performance tuning.
• Documenting the architecture and configuration of the infrastructure.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Linux system administration experience and good familiarity with Linux shell scripting (Must)
• Experienced in multiple types of virtualizations such as KVM. (Must)
• Experience in Cloud Technologies and OpenStack platform.
• Advanced knowledge of network and system security.
• Knowledge of Bash scripts, Puppet, Git and other automatization tools.
• Used monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Sensu and/or Nagios.
• Familiarity with the OpenSource universe.
• Experienced in Datacenters.
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• Ability to prioritize assigned tasks to ensure timely goal achievement
• Problems solving abilities, systematic approach to root cause analysis and proper solution definition.
• Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
• Effective written and oral communication skills to share information.
If those responsibilities look good to you and you have some, preferably all, of the qualifications below, please send your resume to [email protected]