As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for several ongoing initiatives within the marketing team:
- Social media content creation and performance reporting (platforms include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and WeChat)
- Support OpenStack email marketing with content creation, segmentation and performance reporting.
- Support content creation and syndication for the OpenStack online publication, Superuser (viewable at superuser.openstack.org)
- Provide routine Google Analytics reporting to track growth of social channels, website and marketing campaign activity.
- Interested in working in the tech industry. Bonus if you have interests specific to cloud computing or open source.
- Understanding of the complexities of marketing to a global audience
- Prior professional experience with social media (includes prior internships)
- Prior professional experience with email marketing (includes prior internships)
- Professional experience or coursework in analytics a strong plus
- Familiarity with WeChat a plus; prior professional experience with WeChat a strong plus
- Chinese language skills a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Self motivated, proactive, and collaborative
- Enthusiastic and positive
The Foundation offers a unique learning opportunity for a student or a recent graduate to work directly with marketers and executives from many of the world's largest tech companies and rapidly growing tech startups.