Are you an OpenStack user? We’d love to hear from you. Fill out our User Survey by October 7 Complete now!
I'm a cloud architect at Quest. Currently using CloudStack. Interested in learning about OpenStack for future use.
Over 20 Years of experience in diverse technologies:
- Cloud Computing Architect (Public, Private & Hybrid)
- Cloud Engineer (Orchestration and Management)
- Cloud Administrator (Virtualization, Storage, Networking & Self-Service)
- Citrix Products (XenApp, XenServer, NetScaler)
- Active Directory
- Managing Windows based projects
- LAN Architecture and Design
- Network Administration and Support
- Microsoft Windows OS
- PeopleSoft HR and Finance
- HP Data Center Equipment (standalone, rack and blade server)
- Desktop Administration and Support
- Training and documentation
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; DGX; Hospital & Health Care industry
October 2013 – Present (4 months) Lyndhurst
A visionary leader with the architectural skills, experience and insight to elevate any application, computing platform infrastructure or data operation to the cloud.
Technical Skills and Expertise
• Cloud, IaaS and PaaS Platforms: Amazon Web Services, Google Web Services, CloudStack, OpenStack, RightScale, vCloud and Azure.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct systems design, feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost-effective cloud solutions.
• Administer discovery, user testing and beta programs to garner feedback prior to major release.
• Advise software development teams on architecting and designing web interfaces and infrastructures that safely and efficiently power the cloud environment.
• Pursuing Cloud Architect certification with Arcitura (www.cloudschool.com)
I'm involved in the following OpenStack projects: Heat,Openstack-ci,Deployment