If you are looking for the opportunity to shape the direction of the worlds fastest moving open source infrastructure project, Cloudscaling is the place for you. We are looking for high caliber problem solvers who are inspired to leave their mark on the world of cloud computing. We have a dynamic culture focused on putting big ideas into action through the power of teamwork. Come join some of the brightest people in the industry to create the next generation of infrastructure tools empowering the worlds largest clouds.
- As a Cloudscaling Software Engineer you will join an elite team developing the framework and products to provision, deploy and manage large numbers of systems in a commercial OpenStack Cloud infrastructure environment.
- Solid understanding of internet infrastructure (medium/large infrastructure)
- Knowledge of systems architecture for cloud infrastructure
- Experience building distributed systems
- Minimum of 3+ years experience with system administration (tuning, diagnostics, etc.)
- Minimum 2+ years development experience (preferably Ruby and/or Python)
- Solid understanding of API design and Object Oriented principles
- Understanding of systems automation technologies a plus (puppet, chef, etc.)
- Good communications skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Works well with others
- Hunger to learn new things, and contribute
- BS ComputerScience, Math, Physics, IT Management or related field OR experience equivalent