Kharkov office of Mirantis Inc. are inviting enthuasiastic QA Engineer.
Mirantis Inc. is a well-known member of OpenStack community, and we offer you a chance to make a difference and become a part of global open source initiative.
Mirantis (mirantis.com, mirantis.ru) is an engineering services company with a narrow technology focus on open source application infrastructure. Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, and offshore offices in Russia and Ukraine, Mirantis employs over 200 engineers. Mirantis engineering team is organized in two competence centers, each delivering expertise around a distinct set of open source middleware solutions: Cloud Competence Center and Big Data Competence Center.
* Performance testing, benchmarking.
* Design, implement and document test scenarios.
* Estimation and planning of QA activities.
* Work in co-operation with development team.
Deep understanding of QA processes and tools.
* Experience with Linux.
* Experience in creating and maintaining QA documentation, tests plans and cases creation and execution.
* Good spoken English.
* Python or Ruby knowledge is a plus.
* Experience with networking is a plus.
* Experience with SAN/NAS systems, network file systems (NFS, CIFS, Samba) and protocols (iSCSI) is a plus.
* We offer:
Competitive salary (after interview).
* Career and professional growth.
* 20 working days paid vacation, 100% paid sick list.
* Medical insurance.
* Benefit program.
* Flexible schedule.
If you are interested, please, contact via skype: anna.zelenska