Mirantis has more experience delivering OpenStack clouds to more customers than any other company. We build the infrastructure that makes OpenStack work. We are proud to be Founding sponsors of OpenStack, and to serve on the OpenStack Foundation Board.
If you’re an ambitious QA Engineer and thrive on working on tough, real-world problems, you want to work here. We are building a data center management product (Fuel) which can become the standard choice of a simple but powerful OpenStack deployment tool. We want you to bring ideas of how it should look and control it quality. With the tool presently used to deploy OpenStack at the moment, we have an ambitious roadmap which includes live upgrades, network devices management, SDN devices integration and many more.
- Testing of requirements, participation in the design;
- Design and implementation of test cases;
- Support high quality standards for Fuel;
- Active involvement into development processes;
- Performance and reliability/stress testing;
- Development of benchmarks;
- Be a part of biggest open source community.
- Good knowledge of the Python ecosystem;
- Knowledge of Linux(advanced user) and L2-L7 networking;
- Excellent skills in different types, methods and technologies of software testing;
- Good knowledge of testing frameworks (testtools, lettuce, rspec, selenium, Jmeter);
- Knowledge in virtualization stack.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues;
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company;
- Really competitive salary and compensation package;
- Strong benefits plan;
- Lots of freedom for creativity as well as professional and personal growth.