LINAGORA is the Open Source leading french company for about 12 years. Our business lines are the following:
- Open Source software edition;
- Professional services (consulting, Linstudio, training);
- OSSA: Open Source Software Assurance.
OSSA is a specific offer. It is the missing link between IT department and Open Source communities. It provides professional service and support to its customers, enabling them to integrate Open Source software into their IT infrastructure. Created 10 years ago, OSSA has been working with more than 50 private and public customers.
During your internship, you will be expected to work on:
- Maintaining and improving Cloud infrastructure based on OpenStack;
- Industrializing the management of the OpenStack cloud, notably with Puppet;
- Offering and setting up new procedures (documentation, processes, user training);
- Doing technology watch on Open Source Cloud in general and particularly on OpenStack.
You may take part in different internal projects (full Open Source environnement). Your training will be evolutive according to your profile and skills.
- A Computer Science or related undergraduate and/or master’s degree is required.
- You are keen on discovering and experimenting, you are a creative force and you are able to explain your technical choices.
- This internship requires Linux knowledge (Ubuntu/Debian preferred).
- You are skilled in system, network and virtualization (KVM, Xen).
- The following specific skills would be appreciated: Puppet, IaaS level Cloud, OpenStack and Python ideally.
- Motivated by new technologies, you want to join a young and dynamic company. You are willing to work on a new challenging technology: OpenStack.
- You have good interpersonal skills, and you know how to work autonomously.
- You are comfortable working in a French or English environment.
Technical English proficiency required.