We need developers to help build cloud platforms for our customers. OpenStack experience is a plus, but if you're used to IaaS and PaaS environments, CI/CD and DevOps approaches then you probably have the right skills.
- Contemporary. The OpenStack and DevOps communities are awash with new technology. You can sort the wheat from the chaff.
- Pragmatic. Battle-scarred, whatever. You know your way around an operational environment, and you're comfortable being part of one here.
- Not a dickhead. We're grownups, and you need to be one too.
- Customer focused. The only job well done is one that makes the customer happy.
- Flexible. OpenStack is the result of international collaboration: sometimes we have to keep odd hours to achieve that. Sometimes we have to fix broken things at inconvenient times. It happens.
- Organised. We'll give you the tools, you need to make sure you use them.
- Excellent. You deliver the best possible outcome.
- A profitable early stage startup with marquee strategic deals in place. We're growing quickly and sustainably.
- APAC's leading OpenStack delivery team.
- Also not dickheads. See above.
- Flexible. We're results based, not time sheet based. Most of the time you can work when you like, where you like, so long as we know what you're up to and you deliver on time. You don't even have to live in the same city as us.
- Diverse. We'd prefer it if you weren't just like us. A good culture has lots of facets.
- Open. We listen and we tell you what we think.
- Open. We send our code upstream. We're into communities, contribution and not carrying patches.
- Open. As in beer.
- All about the improvement. If Agile taught us one thing, it's that we're never really good enough.
- Generous. Our remuneration packages are pretty damn good, we send big teams to conferences, and we like to shout impromptu excursions for lunch.