In this position, the candidate will work in OpenStack community to enable Intel technologies, including:
- Enriching its functions by adding new technology support to OpenStack.
- Improving the architecture, the QoS, and the performance, etc.
- Community involvements and OSV enabling.
- Experienced in the C, C++ (or Java) programming language on Linux.
- Experienced in the Python language and debugging skills (e.g. pdb) on Linux.
- In depth knowledge in large network topology, architecture, deployment and performance, etc.
- Good at Object Oriented, design pattern, and REST etc.
- Had knowledge in OS theory and implementation, Linux is preferred.
- Fluent English skills, including oral and written English.
For any application, email to email@example.com with the resume.