Mirantis has more experience delivering OpenStack clouds to more customers than any other company. We build the infrastructure that makes OpenStack work. We are profitable, have strong investors, and ample cash reserves. We are proud to be Founding sponsors of OpenStack, and to serve on the OpenStack Foundation Board.
What Linux was to open source and operating systems, OpenStack is to cloud computing. It makes programmable infrastructure vendor-neutral and frictionless to access, not to mention it unlocks distributed applications and accelerates innovation. It transforms virtualization from an efficiency to a whole new compute paradigm.
If you’re an ambitious software engineer or systems architect and thrive on getting tough, real- world problems solved with a smart, motivated team, you want to work here.
Our team is driven by deep engineering skills and a love of cutting-edge projects. We need creative, disciplined software engineers with the collaborative skills to enable teams to successfully work through development, testing, and deployment. You will be working with the latest open-source solutions, building software-driven datacenters and helping customers to adopt seamless, fully automated data-center operations.
• Design and implement automatic deployment of OpenStack-based clouds for enterprise customers
• Integrate OpenStack with other open-source solutions to build more reliable clouds
• Troubleshoot OpenStack deployment consistency
• Implement self-healing procedures for OpenStack cloud
• Solid Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills
• Good understanding of networking technologies and protocols
• Excellent understanding of Linux networking stack and tools
• Working experience with configuration management frameworks: Puppet, Chef
• Knowledge of virtualization platforms (KVM/XEN/LXC) and understanding of difference, pros and cons of different types of virtualization
• Extensive scripting experience: Shell, Python, Perl
• Working experience with OpenStack: deployment, configuration, operations
• Experience with orchestration frameworks for cluster management (SaltStack, mCollective)
• Knowledge of open-source storage solutions and distributed file systems
• Experience working with Linux HA stack: pacemaker, corosync, keepalived
What We Offer
• Work in the Bay Area with established leaders in their industry
• Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
• Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
• High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options
• Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth