OPENSTACK® BADGE USAGE GUIDELINES 
The following guidelines apply to websites that wish to establish a link to http://www.openstack.org by means of one of the Badges. By establishing a link to http://www.openstack.org and displaying the Badge on your website, you agree to be bound by these requirements:
- Except as otherwise authorized by OpenStack, websites wishing to link to http://www.openstack.org may only do so by displaying one of the Badges provided herein, and only for the purpose of the link.
- The Badges may only be used for the purpose of linking to http://www.openstack.org and not for any other purpose. The link must remain active at all times and resolve only to http://www.openstack.org home page. ?Deep linking? is not permitted.
- The Badges may only be used as provided herein. You may not alter the Badge in any way, including its colors, size or proportions. You may not animate, morph, or otherwise distort the Badge's appearance or impression. Do not use the Badge as a design element or incorporate the Badge into any other design element or logo. The Badges may be used only in the approved forms shown below. Always use the Badge file as provided by OpenStack.
- The Badges may not dominate the site, and other trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominent as the OpenStack Badges and may not be presented in a manner that would imply any connection or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by OpenStack or the OpenStack community of your website and its content. The phrases ?GET?, ?VISIT?, ?CLICK TO DOWNLOAD? and ?LEARN MORE ABAOUT? describe the significance of the Badges on your site (that is, the Badge is a link to OpenStack, not an endorsement of your site).
- The Badge may not be displayed on any site that disparages OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack project or technology, infringes any OpenStack intellectual property, or on any site that contains pornographic, scandalous, or otherwise objectionable and illegal content.
- These guidelines do not grant you any rights in any of the Badges or OpenStack Marks beyond this limited use for linking. All rights and interest in the respective marks are expressly reserved by OpenStack.
- OpenStack reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
- OpenStack reserves the right to take action against violators of these guidelines and those otherwise infringing on its intellectual property rights, or violates any other applicable law.
VISUAL DESIGN GUIDELINES
Please keep the area around the Badge clean and uncluttered. Clear space should measure at least 10px (1/8 inch) on all sides.
OpenStack Badges need to be displayed on a solid white background. Patterned and intense-colored backgrounds should be avoided wherever possible.
OPENSTACK DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE BADGES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF OPENSTACK, AND OPENSTACK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE.
Thank you for promoting the OpenStack project!
©OpenStack Foundation September 19, 2012
 The OpenStack Trademark Policy is incorporated herein by reference. All definitions contained in the OpenStack Trademark Policy apply to the Badge Guidelines unless otherwise specified.