On December 14th company CHS d.o.o. hosted seminar on Open and Secure Cloud Computing, which was held in Tehnološki park in Ljubljana. This unique occasion assembled 49 attendants from academic and government representatives to small businesses and additional 17 students. Participants were eager to get to know leading IT trends in building own cloud environments… Read more »
Posts Tagged: slovenia
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Nov 14 – 21)
- Wrapping up the Travel Support Program – Kilo
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Post Paris)
- OpenStack Upstream Training in Japan
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.