On December 14th company CHS d.o.o. hosted seminar on Open and Secure Cloud Computing, which was held in Tehnološki park in Ljubljana. This unique occasion assembled 49 attendants from academic and government representatives to small businesses and additional 17 students. Participants were eager to get to know leading IT trends in building own cloud environments… Read more »
Posts Tagged: slovenia
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- OpenStack Workshop At Grace Hopper Open Source Day 2014
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 10 – 17)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 3 – 10)
- Futurecom 2014
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.