Planning to run, or design an OpenStack Cloud? There’s a new book you should take a look at – the OpenStack Operations Guide. Get your free download now at http://docs.openstack.org/ops/! You may have already seen the blog post, We Did It: Zero to Book in Five Days, from Anne Gentle, the OpenStack documentation coordinator who came… Read more »
Posts Tagged: OpenStack Update
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Nov 14 – 21)
- Wrapping up the Travel Support Program – Kilo
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Post Paris)
- OpenStack Upstream Training in Japan
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.