In June the OpenStack Foundation launched its first T-Shirt Design Contest encouraging the community to help contribute to our collection of unique and fun shirt designs. Two months later it’s now time to announce the proud winner – Raul Chan! Here is Raul’s design: Raul is a 17-year-old student in Hong Kong, who is incredibly passionate… Read more »
Posts Tagged: design contest
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Nov 14 – 21)
- Wrapping up the Travel Support Program – Kilo
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Post Paris)
- OpenStack Upstream Training in Japan
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.