This is the first post in series that summarizes our analysis of Swift architecture. We’ve tried to highlight some points that are not clear enough in the official documentation. Our primary base was an in-depth look into the source code. The following material applies to version 1.4.6 of Swift. The Ring is the vital part… Read more »
Posts Tagged: 1.4.6
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- OpenStack Workshop At Grace Hopper Open Source Day 2014
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 10 – 17)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 3 – 10)
- Futurecom 2014
- OpenStack Technical Committee Update
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Sep 26 – Oct 3)
- Telcos Mobilizing to Drive NFV Adoption
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Sep 19 – 26)
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.