The second half of 2014 is underway, and there are some great industry events around the world coming up on the calendar.
The Global Events Calendar is the primary resource to know what events are approaching. It is fully editable, so you can update the following criteria:
- If your organization is attending, sponsoring or exhibiting (COLUMN G)
- Provide feedback or ideas on events (COLUMN H)
- Add vendor-independent industry events to the calendar (complete ALL criteria)
Here are the upcoming industry events planned for the second half of 2014:
DEVIEW: September 29-30, Seoul, South Korea
Gartner Symposium/IT Expo North America: October 5-9, Orlando, FL
CloudOpen Europe: October 13-15, Dusseldorf, Germany
FUTURECOM: October 13-16, Sao Paolo, Brazil
Gartner Symposium/IT Expo Japan: October 28-30, Tokyo, Japan
Open World Forum: October 31- November 1, Paris, France
USENIX LISA: November 9-14, Seattle, WA
- Stay tuned for the date and time of the half-day OpenStack workshop at LISA 2014!
OpenStack Paris Summit: November 3-7, Paris, France
- The deadline to sponsor the Summit is Friday, September 19
- The agenda for the Summit is now live, featuring 326 speakers and 200+ sessions
- Take advantage of the discounted hotel rates that we have shared for hotels close to the Summit venue
- Interested in exhibiting to this Infrastructure and Operations IT management audience? Join us in the OpenStack Pavilion. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have any questions, or you would like to plan a regional OpenStack Day, please contact email@example.com