The May 2014 OpenStack Summit in Atlanta Kicks Off in 3 Days!
Continue to check OpenStack.org/Summit for updated information.
The main conference will run Monday through Thursday, and the Design Summit (developer working sessions) will run Tuesday through Friday. Arrive early on Monday to make sure you don’t miss any of the keynote action!
Skip the lines & pick up your badge early – registration begins on Sunday, May 11th at 3pm on Level 4 of the Georgia World Congress Center. Registration check-in will also be available throughout the week during the following times:
- Sunday, May 11, 3pm – 7pm
- Monday, May 12, 7am – 8pm
- Tuesday, May 13, 7am – 6:30pm
- Wednesday, May 14, 7:15am – 6pm
- Online Registration is now CLOSED but you can still register to attend the Summit onsite in Atlanta during the above listed registration hours.
- Arriving passengers should follow the Ground Transportation signs to MARTA. The entrance to MARTA’s Airport Station is located inside the western end of the airport’s main terminal. Faregates are just a few feet from the baggage claim areas, just follow the signs.
- To travel to the Omni Hotel and the GWCC: Take the train north to the Five Points Station. Take a westbound train 1 stop to CNN/GWCC Station. Take the escalator or elevator up and walk through the CNN building to hotel entrance.
- To travel to the Westin: Take the train north to the Peachtree Center Station. Follow the signs to the Harris Street exit. Once exiting the fare gate, follow the signs pointing to Peachtree Street West. This exit will put you on the same side of the street as the hotel.
- To travel to the Hyatt: Take the train north to the Peachtree Center Station. Follow the signs to the Harris Street exit. After exiting the fare gate, follow the signs to the Peachtree Street East. At street level, turn right to walk along Peachtree Street and walk a block to reach the Hyatt.
- It is a short walking distance from the Omni, Westin and Hyatt hotels in downtown Atlanta.
- From the Omni: Head southeast on Marietta St and turn right on Andrew Young International Blvd. The GWCC will be on your right (Estimated walking time: 5 minutes)
- From the Westin: Head west on Andrew Young International Blvd. Walk half a mile and the GWCC will be on your right (Estimated walking time: 10 minutes)
- From the Hyatt: Head south on Peachtree St and turn right on Andrew Young International Blvd. Walk half a mile and the GWCC will be on your right (Estimated walking time: 15 minutes)
- Check out the eligibility requirements and how you can enter to win. Game on!
OpenStack Photo Booth
Come capture your OpenStack Summit moment at our new photo booth in the hallway on Level 2. Write a message, snap a photo, take a piece of the Summit, share it with your Twitter and Facebook communities and print a copy to display in the OpenStack Marketplace Expo Hall.
Are You a Blogger? New this year we’ve created a Blogger Lounge – a quiet space for bloggers and media to write and share posts covering the Summit. Look for it on Level 2 (Room B208).
Round out your Summit Experience & Have Fun at the Official Evening Events!
- Check out the lineup & space is limited, so RSVP early!
OpenStack Summit Code of Conduct
The OpenStack Foundation is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe Summit experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of Summit participants in any form. Summit exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of related Summit activities should be aware they are also subject to the code of conduct. Please make sure you review the Code of Conduct, which provides contact information for Foundation staff should you have any questions or need to report an issue.