Several upcoming OpenStack Day events are taking place around the world. Please join us in spreading the word and register soon. We hope to see you there!
OpenStack Day Mexico in Mexico City – April 29
- When: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
- Where: World Trade Center Mexico
- Tickets: Tickets are MXN $200.00, covering all meals, workshops and conferences. Register quickly!
OpenStack CEE Day in Budapest – May 26
- When:Monday, May 26, 2014 from 8:30am – 5pm CEST
- Where: Urania National Movie Theatre
- Tickets: Early bird tickets are €30.00, so register before prices increase on May 1!
OpenStack in Action 5! in Paris – May 28
- Attendees will be provided with the raw materials to engage with the community, become a consumer of the technology and take part in its evolution
- When: Wednesday, May 28, 2014
- Where: CAP 15
- Admission is free, so register to get an overview of the OpenStack technology, projects updates, challenges, best practices and roadmap for all audiences
#1 OpenStack Day in Milan – May 30
- When: Friday, May 30, 2014
- Where: Via Privata Stefanardo de Vimercate
OpenStack Israel in Tel Aviv-Yafo - June 2
Hear about OpenStack’s Icehouse Release from industry thought leaders and local OpenStack users. Following the conference, attend a 3-day training course on the current OpenStack Havana Release
- When: Monday, June 2, 2014
- Where: Arts Hall HaBama Herzliya
- Tickets: We’re expecting +300 OpenStack users, prospective users, ecosystem members and developers to attend, so register quickly!
OpenStack UK Day in London – June 4
With an anticipated 500+ attendees from all sectors of London’s wide and diverse tech community, an exciting line-up of speakers and exhibitors, this will be the UK’s largest OpenStack related event this year!
- When: Wednesday, June 4, 2014
- Where: 155 Bishopsgate
- Tickets: The early bird rate expires on May 14th, so register quickly before prices increase!
If you are interested in organizing an OpenStack Day event in your area, please contact [email protected]