FOSDEM 2014 is over and it was a great event for OpenStack in Europe. We had a booth wonderfully staffed by Association des Utilisateurs Francophones d’OpenStack, distributed lots of gratis tshirts, flyers, met hackers with lots interesting questions about using OpenStack and developing it. Thierry Carrez spoke twice, about the burgeoning OpenStack jobs market and about the super infrastructure powering our development process. The most common reaction was: “i had no idea OpenStack was so big”. There were lots of other talks about OpenStack-related projects, too. We’ll keep going to Bruxelles and advocating FOSDEM organizers to find always bigger rooms.
About this Entry
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Nov 14 – 21)
- Wrapping up the Travel Support Program – Kilo
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Post Paris)
- OpenStack Upstream Training in Japan
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.