We’re continuously building together “The best place on the Internet to find answers to common OpenStack problems”: our Question&Answers site Ask OpenStack is such place and needs everybody’s help. Ask OpenStack is a collaborative effort, think of it like a wiki where pages are made only of questions and answers. Anybody with more than 100 karma points can fix a question or an answer and anybody can gain karma points by getting votes on answers and/or questions.
We have collected some suggestions to use for those that ask questions and those that answer in our wiki. The sum of it is:
- Titles should be clearly questions
- Answers should be clear answers
- One URL, One Question, One Answer (no debates)
- The evolution of a Question and its Answer
- Other tools are available (mailing lists, irc, etc)
- Maintain language consistency
If you’ve used Ask OpenStack to ask questions or to give answers, please let us know what you think and how you would see it improved in the comments below.