Rackspace is running a series of interviews to the protagonists of OpenStack development. Titled ‘How I contribute to OpenStack’, it collects insight straight from key developers on the front lines about how they became involved in OpenStack and the open cloud, and what contributions they’ve made.
About this Entry
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (July 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (July 10 – 17)
- Google bringing container expertise to OpenStack
- Technical Committee Highlights July 10, 2015
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (July 3 – 10)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (June 26 – July 3)
- Writing Your First OpenStack Application
- 5 years of OpenStack – it’s time to celebrate the community!
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (June 19 – 26)
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Technical Committee Updates
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.