This morning we had an online meeting to discuss the plans for the next Summit. The presentation is embedded below, as is the meeting recording. Key points:
- Dates: October 15th-19th – Mark your calendars! (Friday the 19th will be an optional charity event to benefit a local charity)
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Format: More of everything! 4 days of Design Summit, 2 full days of conference content, more workshops, more devops time. We have more rooms to facilitate more discussions in parallel across 4 days (Monday-Thursday)
- One registration system. No invitation required for Design Summit tracks and no cap (limited only by facility capacity).
- One name for the weeks’ activities: “OpenStack Summit” with designated rooms for Design Summit & various Conference topics.
- Registration: Coming soon. Follow @openstack on twitter and this blog for updates. There will be early bird pricing so please check back often! There will be discounted rooms available at the hotel, so look for that information when you register.
- Sponsorships: Prospectus coming soon. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.