The explosion of OpenStack over the past year has once again highlighted the significant impact that an open source community can have on an industry. Within a single year, over 100 participating companies and 1,300 community members have joined together to create the de-facto open source cloud computing standard. With this enormous growth comes a broad array of possible work opportunities that are unique in challenge and scope, and I have decided to move on from being your Community Manager to take up new projects within OpenStack. It has been a pleasure for me professionally and personally to have participated in this community as your Community Manager, and I thank you for your amazing support and efforts in driving OpenStack forward. I look forward to its continued success and welcome Stefano Maffulli as your Community Manager.
About this Entry
Evolving Roles, Welcome Stefano Maffulli to the Community was posted on
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Nov 14 – 21)
- Wrapping up the Travel Support Program – Kilo
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Post Paris)
- OpenStack Upstream Training in Japan
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.