A new OpenStack ecosystem participating company announced on Monday support for OpenStack Object Storage in their Open Cloud SaaS Platform and Cloud Appliance. Step by step directions with screen shots of this integration is available at http://smestorage.com/blog/?p=1558. A follow-up blog post details how to leverage a S3 API abstraction to access OpenStack Object Storage, http://smestorage.com/blog/?p=1575. Be sure to check out their solution and support our ecossytem solutions.
About this Entry
SMEStorage supports OpenStack Object Storage in Open Cloud Platform was posted on
- Technical Committee Highlights July 24, 2015
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (July 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (July 10 – 17)
- Google bringing container expertise to OpenStack
- Technical Committee Highlights July 10, 2015
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (July 3 – 10)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (June 26 – July 3)
- Writing Your First OpenStack Application
- 5 years of OpenStack – it’s time to celebrate the community!
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Technical Committee Updates
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.