A new OpenStack ecosystem participating company announced on Monday support for OpenStack Object Storage in their Open Cloud SaaS Platform and Cloud Appliance. Step by step directions with screen shots of this integration is available at http://smestorage.com/blog/?p=1558. A follow-up blog post details how to leverage a S3 API abstraction to access OpenStack Object Storage, http://smestorage.com/blog/?p=1575. Be sure to check out their solution and support our ecossytem solutions.
About this Entry
SMEStorage supports OpenStack Object Storage in Open Cloud Platform was posted on
- Writing Your First OpenStack Application
- 5 years of OpenStack – it’s time to celebrate the community!
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (June 19 – 26)
- Technical Committee Highlights June 25, 2015
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (June 12 – 19)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (June 5 – 12)
- Technical Committee Highlights June 5, 2015
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (May 29 – June 5)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (May 8 – 29)
- Technical Committee Highlights May 29, 2015
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.