A new OpenStack ecosystem participating company announced on Monday support for OpenStack Object Storage in their Open Cloud SaaS Platform and Cloud Appliance. Step by step directions with screen shots of this integration is available at http://smestorage.com/blog/?p=1558. A follow-up blog post details how to leverage a S3 API abstraction to access OpenStack Object Storage, http://smestorage.com/blog/?p=1575. Be sure to check out their solution and support our ecossytem solutions.
About this Entry
SMEStorage supports OpenStack Object Storage in Open Cloud Platform was posted on
- Technical Committee Highlights July 17, 2016
- OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest July 2-22
- Get a high COA score. Win a Chromebook.
- OpenStack turns 6: Community focuses on collaboration, growth
- OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest June 18-24
- OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest May 14 to June 17
- Technical Committee Highlights June 13, 2016
- FAQ: Evolving the OpenStack Design Summit
- OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest May 7-13
- OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest April 23 – May 6
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Technical Committee Updates
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.