A new OpenStack ecosystem participating company announced on Monday support for OpenStack Object Storage in their Open Cloud SaaS Platform and Cloud Appliance. Step by step directions with screen shots of this integration is available at http://smestorage.com/blog/?p=1558. A follow-up blog post details how to leverage a S3 API abstraction to access OpenStack Object Storage, http://smestorage.com/blog/?p=1575. Be sure to check out their solution and support our ecossytem solutions.
About this Entry
SMEStorage supports OpenStack Object Storage in Open Cloud Platform was posted on
- OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest Jan 23 – Feb 9
- Technical Committee Highlights January 22, 2016
- OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest January 16-22
- OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest January 9-15
- What’s next for application developer guides?
- OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest January 2-8
- OpenStack Community Newsletter (Dec. 12-22)
- OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest December 12-18
- OpenStack Weekly Community Newsletter (Dec. 5-11)
- OpenStack Developer Mailing List Digest December 5-11
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Technical Committee Updates
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.