With the release yesterday of an OpenStack message board system, the community has quickly realized that significant demand exists and we have decided to re-evaluate the various technologies to ensure that we provide the optimal solution to meet the growing demand. The Project Policy Board is is working on a process to make decisions on our official communication tools that will result in new tools being deployed in the near future to meet the needs of the community beyond the existing tools (IRC and Mailing List).. I anticipate the re-launch of a forum next week with the full support of the entire community. Please watch this blog and Twitter for more information on this important support mechanism.
About this Entry
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (July 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (July 10 – 17)
- Google bringing container expertise to OpenStack
- Technical Committee Highlights July 10, 2015
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (July 3 – 10)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (June 26 – July 3)
- Writing Your First OpenStack Application
- 5 years of OpenStack – it’s time to celebrate the community!
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (June 19 – 26)
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Technical Committee Updates
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.