As many of the participating companies in the OpenStack ecosystem are startups, it is great to see important milestones reached. As of today, Midokura, a pioneer in the network virtualization space providing cloud-enabling technologies for both public and private clouds, has announced the raising of 1.3 million USD in seed-funding. The complete announcement is at http://www.midokura.com/pr/pr04132011.html. Congratulations to Midokura and we look forward to a successful relationship with the OpenStack community.
About this Entry
OpenStack Participating Company Midokura Raises 1.3 Million US was posted on
- 2014 Summer of Interns at OpenStack
- OpenStack at LinuxCon / CloudOpen Europe
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 17 – 24)
- OpenStack Trainings and Certifications Available in Paris
- OpenStack Startup/Venture Capital Ecosystem – it’s real and coming to Paris!
- OpenStack Foundation Staffing News!
- OpenStack Workshop At Grace Hopper Open Source Day 2014
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 10 – 17)
- OpenStack Community Weekly Newsletter (Oct 3 – 10)
- Futurecom 2014
- Open Mic
- OpenStack Update
- Press Release
- Women of OpenStack
The OpenStack blog is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.